Terms & Conditions
CHM Chauffeuring Services Limited provides a Chauffeur Driven Executive Car & Limousine Service according to the following conditions:
- Variations to a confirmed journey may be subject to additional charges at the sole discretion of CHM.
- CHM reserves the right to substitute or replace any vehicle or chauffeur as it sees fit.
- In the event of a vehicle breakdown, CHM will send a replacement vehicle in a timely manner.
- CHM has absolute discretion for the safety & well being of passengers whilst a vehicle is under hire. The chauffeur is in control of the vehicle and will take all and any action to protect passengers, himself/herself and the vehicle. The chauffeur has absolute discretion of admission to the vehicle. Any passenger in the opinion of the chauffeur who is likely to compromise or threaten the safety of the occupants and/or the vehicle will not be admitted to the vehicle. In the opinion of the chauffeur, any passenger deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused admission to the vehicle.
- CHM insure its vehicles against passenger & third party claims.
- CHM insurers will NOT cover any injury or damage caused directly or indirectly by a passengers’ irresponsible behaviour. In such an event, the client booking the vehicle will be liable for the full cost to damage caused, valeting costs, and loss of income for subsequent bookings unable to be fulfilled as a result of the damage or injury, due to such behaviour.
- Clients and passengers property is carried entirely and completely at the clients risk. CHM shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to any such property.
- The consumption of food and beverages in the vehicle is forbidden. Any cost incurred due to a passenger soiling a vehicle will be passed to the client. Costs may include cleaning and any material replacement.
- CHM Chauffeuring Services Ltd is a Licensed Private Car Hire and in accordance with the License will not accept bookings with less than 24 hours confirmation prior to the hire period.
- CHM does not permit cash transactions. Unless there is an agreed account in operation, prepayment by Debit card, or Credit Card is the payment method.
- Bookings which have been confirmed then cancelled with less than 12 hours notice prior to the confirmed commencement of the hire period, will be subject to a cancellation charge. The charge will be the originally agreed fee plus VAT.
- Bookings which have been confirmed then cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the confirmed commencement of the hire period will be subject to no cancellation charge.
Delays and postponements
- Time is of the essence specifically with airport flight delays. CHM will charge waiting time commencing 45 minutes after the confirmed vehicle arrival time in the event of a clients’ failure to be present for onward travel. The charge will be in half hourly increments of the prevailing hourly rate.
- CHM reserves the right to pass to the client any costs incurred which are unforeseen and beyond its control.
- These terms & conditions do not affect clients statutory rights.